Monday 4 October 2010

The Weekend

My weekend was somewhat scuppered by a Migraine attack.  I had allowed myself to become VERY STRESSED at work last week, particularly Thursday and Friday which resulted in THE MIGRAINE.  I had great plans for this weekend too, as I was feeling unusually full of energy and wanting to GET THINGS DONE.  C was back in the bathroom putting up more tiles (one wall finished top to bottom, yeah) as I sat and rested.  The migraine tablets took away the pain, but left me feeling like a zombie, as always, and I had the usual blurred vision in my right eye and so was unable to read, or watch TV or do anything, really.

Saturday did start out OK with a trip to the bank and a looksy in the local charity shops but by the time I had arrived home I knew I had to sit still for the rest of the day, otherwise the attack would be severe.  So, Saturday and Sunday saw me 'resting', although by Sunday afternoon I was feeling better and able to see OK and so I decided I would start on my next project :: a blanket for the living room.  Remember the cushion I made earlier?  The wool I used goes so well with the other furnishings that I'm going to use it again for the blanket. I cast on 200 stitches and managed two rows.  I am aiming to do at least one row every day so it grows at a reasonable pace.  I'll keep you posted with its progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog