Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year, New Beginnings

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Firstly, a big thank you to those who have stopped by since I began this blog back in July 2010.  I can't believe how quickly people have found me and seem to be regularly stopping by from all around the world.  I actually started this blog for family and friends only, the reason being that it was easier than emailing large amounts of photos.  I found that the on-line photo albums didn't have much space for text and I wanted to describe what I had been doing, and so a blog was born!  I'm only now getting the hang of the various things that one can do with the layout and style and so on, so this year my main ambition is to fully understand how to blog and to use all the gadgets available (well, not ALL of them, you understand, but the ones I like the look of!). 

The last two weeks before Christmas was spent in bed with the Flu.  I could hardly get myself to the bathroom let alone blog, so I missed all opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas.  I am now almost recovered; I feel well in myself but still have very low energy levels.  Once I am back to normal I intend to do more crafting, take more photos and make my blog more interesting for my readers.  I don't usually make Resolutions, especially in January, preferring to go with the flow of nature seeing Spring as the start of the year.  I use January to reflect on what I have achieved so far and what I must do during the coming year and then in March I try to put into practice the decisions I have made. Ha, ha!

Well, I won't bore you any more today. TTFN, Debs. xx

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you were unwell over Christmas. Hope that 2011 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lovely!
    Sorry to hear you've not been well, maybe you were releasing some energy from 2010 through the flu, and now are having a fresh new healthy start to the year?
    I hope you are, wishing you a very happy 2011, filled with health, happiness and love XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog